Homemade fried tomato recipe
There are many ways to make sauces with tomato, with many or few ingredients. Fried tomato sauce.
You have probably tried it in its most popular popular version: the pot they sell in supermarkets. And as you know, it is very useful for preparing many dishes.
Well, making homemade fried tomato has no difficulty, and it is always better to make it yourself than to buy it. Do you dare to learn the recipe? 🙂
How to make fried tomato
Let's prepare the original fried tomato recipe, the simplest of all. You will need perita tomatoes, which are ideal for making homemade sauces.
In addition to this, a little salt, sugar and olive oil. That's it.
Homemade fried tomato sauce
Fried tomato with onion
It is quite common to prepare fried tomato sauce with onion or garlic, or both. It gives an extra touch of flavor. If you want to do it, simply add a medium-sized chopped onion very small to this recipe.
Onion you will fry a couple of minutes in the pot with oil just before tossing the crushed tomato.
The rest of the cooking is the same.
Fried tomato with pepper
There are also those who add red pepper, and even green pepper.
In this case , simply put half pepper, the color you want to the crusher along with the tomato.
Everything else follows the same steps as the original recipe.
Uses of fried tomato
Uses of fried tomato h4>
The fried tomato works perfect as a base to make other more elaborate sauces.
- Fried tomato sauce + bacon + onion and peppers poached in julienne: delicious sauce for a pasta dish.
- Grilled prawns with garlic and butter and then top with this tomato sauce.
- Or simply serve in a small bowl a little of fried tomato and use it to spread toast do.
- You can use fried tomato sauce to make Cuban-style rice, or even a stewed rice with zucchini.
- You can also use it to improvise homemade pizzas or bruschettes.
And since we are in the world of sauces recipes, I recommend these others, which are multi-purpose and very easy to make:
- Pesto sauce
- Pesto sauce li>
- Béchamel sauce
- Roquefort sauce